Clayton & Segura brings its highly specialised expertise to law firms without a state aid practice or office in Brussels or in cases of conflicts of interest.
- Support on a case-by-case basis in any economic sector and/or state aid area;
- Fast and reliable state aid input;
- State aid auditing in due diligences for M&A;
- State aid support for your first state aid questions;
- An office in Brussels with excellent contacts with the European Commission and the EFTA Surveillance Authority.
Clayton & Segura is service-minded, business-oriented and provides high quality state aid input within tight deadlines to meet clients’ demands.